Whisper: I got my first telling off (and it wasn't too bad) (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
We are totally new to the MH world so joined up here because there is so much information and everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

I know that just about everything we could possibly want to know is probably on here somewhere, but it is a mammoth task working out what you need to know, then finding it, then understanding it (its Mrs Smith here doing all the research...).

Anyway, I did get a bit of a scolding in response to a question - but as we could have been the cause of an exploding ferry it was definitely fair enough :). So just wanted to say no hard feelings and thanks for all the advice and really enjoying the forums.
:merci:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... most are men though ...

f58bece565008387c95ee25036b84ad3.jpg

although I did resist saying OLD ...

Upvote 0
May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
We all had to learn by our mistakes, and you'll find a few people here ready to criticise anything and everything.

We're fairly new to all this, migrated from boating, and it's a generally a very different (and much nicer) world here.

As said above, it's only a forum, not life. Never take anything too personally and keep an eye out for the occasional wind up merchant

Upvote 0
May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
whats the age range to be classed as old ? Im curious..... :)

It's all to do with finance:-

If you can do as you want, but only a lack of money prevents you, that is called youth
If you can afford to do as you please, but struggle to do it, then that is called middle age
If you can afford to do as you please, but have to employ someone else to do it for you, that is called elderly

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Apologies if my response on the other thread was bit abrupt. People leaving gas on, on ferries really winds me up, there are so many that take the attitude"why shouldn't I" refusing to understand the consequences.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
SmithsInFrance
Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
Apologies if my response on the other thread was bit abrupt. People leaving gas on, on ferries really winds me up, there are so many that take the attitude"why shouldn't I" refusing to understand the consequences.
Don't worry, didn't get upset - that's what I was saying really :) It was ignorance on our part not a bad attitude. There is just so much to learn (and then trying to remember it all...)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back