Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
So if you was to be able to only do 2 fun events/rally/meet this coming year which ones would it be ? you can only chose 2 please comment in preference and comment why if possible. I am pretty booked already this year which is unusual for me as I dont plan and I am very busy with my nephews moto x.

but I am keen to get to a few more rallys so some help choosing would be great I think we may only be able to fit in weekends though.

As always thanks in advance Paul

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We like the Peterborough and Malvern motorhome shows and stay in the funster 'corral'!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
we like big and small for different reasons, but ultimately prefer the small, Misterton and Falkirk this year are most eagerly awaited, but Chester and Stratford are right up there

I like to think I have spoken to most people there at a rally we are at, I didn't even see you at Chester (y)

OP
OP
PORKSTER

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
we like big and small for different reasons, but ultimately prefer the small, Misterton and Falkirk this year are most eagerly awaited, but Chester and Stratford are right up there

I like to think I have spoken to most people there at a rally we are at, I didn't even see you at Chester (y)

I walked past your van David on my tour of the site but you wasnt around to say hi. we didnt do the tent we was busy dodging rain and takeing in what Chester had to offer

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010

How was the Mahon Gin?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
The train rally at New Romney is a small meet in Sept but loads of fun also try the Detling motorhome show for a bigger event and not too far to travel.

Reactions: Les

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Looking forward to Newbury and twin lakes meets ..and in reserve Saltfleet....Roy

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
1) PETERBOROUGH as there is plenty to do and see, also the game of hiding from @Dawn B :LOL:
2) BAGWELL as it's a long break and my 1st visit, also no @Dawn B :clap2: but get to meet the famed @old-mo (y)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Not been to any exclusive to funster meets except Chester and it must be good if I have made the same looong journey twice.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I know you said 2 ( so excluding Chester because I couldn't miss that could I ) :)

I would say Stratford on Avon ... You get a full weeks camping, a day at the races in the price (fun has it's own lady's day) and of course all Stratford has to offer.

Malvern for us it's the best (Warners) show of the year, beautiful setting so much to see and do and a great catch up with the funsters.

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
It will be Misterton and Lincoln for us. Booked to go to Highland one at the Brin Nursery but received call from dealers today that our new moho might not be delivered until sometime in June ( was meant to be start of May )
BTW Fun rally at Harlepool was great last year !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back