Which part of my logbook states euro rating? (1 Viewer)

Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016
I was reading another thread about this last week but can't find it now so apologies on double thread.

People we're saying that there logbook stated the Euro emissions rating on the logbook or there is a code that is translatable?

Here's my logbook.

Think it's a Euro 5 emissions engine but where how do I prove that if asked in low emission zones based on the info here?

Thanks

IMG_4140.JPG

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
It's not always on log book, read on some thread on here that as mhome doesn't have to be recorded on it. I have just applied for French emissions sticker & they take the registration date from log book to determine which Euro number sticker they give u. I found their table giving all reg. dates & corresponding Euro number. Will give link in next post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If it is registered as a "Motor Caravan" it shouldn't have any emissions figures on the V5. When applying for low emissions stickers they go by year of registration if no figures available.

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
If it is registered as a "Motor Caravan" it shouldn't have any emissions figures on the V5. When applying for low emissions stickers they go by year of registration if no figures available.
Mine does.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
davidathomas42
Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016

Thanks all

It does say Motor Caravan on the V5 and no mention of the Euro rating so guess it will be Year of reg then for the sticker.

That leads to the next question. Which website do I go to and apply for a sticker?

Is it English lol. Will they post it to me in the U.K.? And is there another website/sticker for Germany or is it all under a Euro wide agreement so I only need the one?

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Naw nae glasses required.(y) I was a lazy toad and just didn't fill in the numbers that are there!:whistle:
I wasn't doubting you just saying if it had been done correctly they shouldn't be there, whoever registered it filled in the figures but it clearly states on the guide for filling in the V55/4 they are not required for a Motor Caravan.
It doesn't matter at the moment but if it is done incorrectly like that after April 1st you would be charged an extra £300 tax a year for 5 years.

Upvote 0

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Thanks all

It does say Motor Caravan on the V5 and no mention of the Euro rating so guess it will be Year of reg then for the sticker.

That leads to the next question. Which website do I go to and apply for a sticker?

Is it English lol. Will they post it to me in the U.K.? And is there another website/sticker for Germany or is it all under a Euro wide agreement so I only need the one?

Thanks again.
For the French one they have an English page and the form is in English
https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/demande

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back