Which panel? (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I need some info please. Which is best? A rigid solar panel, or a semi flexible solar panel? And what and where to buy? I am a complete novice at the solar systems. My RV has 2x110v leisure, and 1x engine battery.

Thanks in anticipation,

Craig

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Are you watching the stars Craig, I know nothing about the solar system either ;)

On my RVs with two 110a leisure and starter battery I had two 120w rigid solar panels.
I’m sure some will suggest more if space to put them.

I got my last set up from Roadpro , I didn’t consider it safe to buy off Ebay , may be cheaper but more risk I guess if later problems.

What RV have you got , show us some photos please (y)

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Are you watching the stars Craig, I know nothing about the solar system either ;)

On my RVs with two 110a leisure and starter battery I had two 120w rigid solar panels.
I’m sure some will suggest more if space to put them.

I got my last set up from Roadpro , I didn’t consider it safe to buy off Ebay , may be cheaper but more risk I guess if later problems.

What RV have you got , show us some photos please (y)
Thanks Larry, I can't show any photos yet. Collect it next monday, fingers crossed. It's been a long time coming. Just trying to find out about solars, and not the sky either! :doh: Solar systems indeed!
We may even pass your place on the return journey.

Craig

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Larry, I can't show any photos yet. Collect it next monday, fingers crossed. It's been a long time coming. Just trying to find out about solars, and not the sky either! :doh: Solar systems indeed!
We may even pass your place on the return journey.

Craig

If you do please give us a visit, love to see you both .

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you do please give us a visit, love to see you both. l .

Bro........... you lying little $hit.... :Eeek:

When we all did the tour of Spain & Portugal you said to me what a tight ar$e little sod that Craig was.... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Only got one cuppa-tea and the tea bags were right cheap ones.. :RollEyes::swear2:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

When we all did the tour of Spain & Portugal you said to me what a tight ar$e little sod that Craig was.... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Only got one cuppa-tea and the tea bags were right cheap ones.. :RollEyes::swear2:

I have to be nice , it would give me the chance to ejicate the little islanders how to make a proper cuppa char :p

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV

'Scuse :swear2: me!!! you had the most recent tea bags! I only got them off the line that morning! I admit that poundland tea bags are not the best, but 1000 for 99p is good value, and I have to watch the pennies you know!

Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back