Which MP2/4 Player (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Which MP3/4 Player

Hi,

Just looking to purchase a new MP3/4 player for the other half, I purchased a 80GB Ipod last year and while it certainly works OK i don't like the idea of having to use itunes all the time as it can be difficult to convert any video files etc. has anyone got any suggestions for an alternative that works well and are not tied into the original manufacturers software

thanks for any suggestions

Last edited:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
My daughter gave me a Sandisk Sansa e200 last year for xmas, she chose this one over others because, value for money, easy to load but most of all it is easy to use,(even I can use it!!!!!!!!).
Nigel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Hi - we bought cheapies and, yes, it was the old story cheap no good, good no cheap (now where have I seen that before....??!). So a couple of months ago we did some research, and bought Sansa Fuze MP3s, which are brilliant! For around £50 the reproduction is superb, they are a doddle to use, even for us, and we are delighted. Bought them from Amazon - definitely worthwhile.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Bob and Di

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I agree with the others. I bought the wife a sansa e260 and even she can use it!! You do however need a piece of sandisk software to load videos. Other than that nothing special is needed and it is so easy to use.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
I forgot to say, my daughter liked my sansa so much, she got one for herself, but her husband loved it, and stole it!!!! so she bought herself another!!!!! We all have FM transmiters, tried a few but all settled on the same make/model.
Nigel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back