Which motorhome show to go to in March (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I notice that the Newark spring show is on at the same time as the new Great Yorkshire motorhome show in Harrogate (March22-24) I was going to go down to Newark but Harrogate is closer.

Any advice about which should be the biggest and best show please?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Difficult to say as this is the first running of the Harrogate Show. Harrogate is a day visitor show, (No Dogs) Newark allows you to camp. (Dogs Allowed) We have a rally at Newark. We will hopefully have over 60 vans there.

Both shows have a list of exhibitors on their sites so you should know precisely what you'll find :thumb:

OP
OP
Nirvanauk
May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Difficult to say as this is the first running of the Harrogate Show. Harrogate is a day visitor show, (No Dogs) Newark allows you to camp. (Dogs Allowed) We have a rally at Newark. We will hopefully have over 60 vans there.

Both shows have a list of exhibitors on their sites so you should know precisely what you'll find :thumb:
Thanks for that Jim . Didn't see to many exhibitors at Harrogate so Newark it is then.
Cheers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We won't be going to either this year as we are due to be elsewhere that weekend.

However, I would not attend the Harrogate event on principle, even though it is much closer to us.

It is simply a spoiler by Warners to try to ruin a successful event by a hard working competitor organisation which shows a lot more consideration for its customers than do Warners.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
cruiser

:Smile:i want to go to newark.how do i book with you jim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back