RS SPIKE

Free Member
Oct 8, 2014
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
ELDDIS SUNSTYLE 140
Exp
My renewal as arrived today and the premium as got up £50.00 !!!
i'm with comfort at the moment
Can anybody recommend a good insurance company,or am i best staying with comfort ??

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I have looked recently at insurance and it's very clear that there is no benefit in remaining loyal in fact it is invariably a serious disadvantage; never automatically accept an annual renewal price.......always challenge the cost for any type of insurance. Suggest you feed your details into Confused.com they unlike the other comparison sites have a motorhome specific search, I used it and it has reduced my insurance cost dramatically. Good luck.
I tried Confused.com cheapest quote was £90 dearer than my renewal for less cover.

Upvote 0

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
NFU - I just think you are talking to people who don't understand which underwriter to go to. My motorhome insurance on a vehicle value well over 6 figures is less than £350. Have you tried the Louth office and speak to Sarah Topliss - her email address is sarah_topliss@nfumutual.co.uk and phone numbers 01507 600249 Mobile: 07852 977106

I have no connection with NFU, just had very good service and prices for several years and no silly extra charges like £30 for changing your address or issuing a new certificate.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back