Which ISP do you use in the moho ? (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Yes you can call from France to Poland etc and it will be included in the 'roaming' countries at no extra charge on a pay month contract ... however ... you'd fall foul of the below restriction for Vodafone and other providers too (I know some have got Vodafone contracts where they haven't got this restrictions but that was a while back so it's not available now):

In line with EU Roaming Regulations, customers’ use of their allowance while in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK), Roam-free or Roam-further destinations is intended for temporary, periodic travel such as holidays and short breaks.
Where a customer’s usage abroad is greater than at home over a four month period, we will message them to give them 14 days to clarify their usage, after which a regulated surcharge of 3.3p per minute for voice calls, 1p per SMS and £3.13 per GB of data will be applied to further usage. The new charges will come into effect on 18 January, 2021. Customers will be able to continue to receive calls and texts at no extra cost.

Mel

Thanks
I would certainly fall foul of that in that we would probably not be using it in UK much at all, if at all. But having said that at the moment we only go away for 4-week stretches at a time and at the moment looks liley to be Poland only so a local contract will do. Our existing one was cheap (£18pm) for all EU when we got it, but there may be better now.

Geoff

[EDIT] Sorry forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Of course a Gentleman would never ask a Lady's age.;):giggle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Mel

Thanks
I would certainly fall foul of that in that we would probably not be using it in UK much at all, if at all. But having said that at the moment we only go away for 4-week stretches at a time and at the moment looks liley to be Poland only so a local contract will do. Our existing one was cheap (£18pm) for all EU when we got it, but there may be better now.
Do you have similar types of online discount sellers in Poland? We can't be the only country with these.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Do you have similar types of online discount sellers in Poland? We can't be the only country with these.

Maybe, but we have been busy with other things, so must get my 'Polish Secretary' onto the task when we are freer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
3 sim in a Maxview Roam for me. , excellent , data / wifi /connectivity is vital for me when I’m touring.

Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
The issue I find with tethering is battery drain. I've recently upgraded my phone so when allowed to travel again it will be instructive to see if that is better....
Fair point, the phone is working quite hard when you tether. I try to have mine on a charger when I'm doing it or soon afterwards.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back