Which budget MIFI? (1 Viewer)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Orange is most definitely still around :ROFLMAO:, they only pulled out of the UK mobile market, still very active on other countries. These are probably imported Airboxes which have been unlocked.
“ Orange UK merged with Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile UK to form a joint venture, EE in 2010. EE continued to operate the Orange brand until February 2015, when new connections and upgrades on Orange tariffs were withdrawn.”

Orange S.A. is still in business.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
“ Orange UK merged with Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile UK to form a joint venture, EE in 2010. EE continued to operate the Orange brand until February 2015, when new connections and upgrades on Orange tariffs were withdrawn.”

Orange S.A. is still in business.
Yes I know.....the paychecks are are still arriving every month ;)
In fact Orange are still very active in the B2B market in the UK, it was only the consumer mobile business that they exited over here.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Yes I know.....the paychecks are are still arriving every month ;)
In fact Orange are still very active in the B2B market in the UK, it was only the consumer mobile business that they exited over here.
Happy days, good to hear the paycheques are still coming in helps with the playtime :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
I bought an Orange (black) 5577 last year unlocked in english and has external connections. No problems yet, even with battery.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back