Which awning - Fiamma or Omnistor? (1 Viewer)

Lily

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
Funster No
Going to have an awning fitted but dont know which one to get. The Fiamma is cheaper. We had one on our old van which we had no problems with. Someone has suggested the Omnistor is better quality, so which one??

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Going to have an awning fitted but dont know which one to get. The Fiamma is cheaper. We had one on our old van which we had no problems with. Someone has suggested the Omnistor is better quality, so which one??

Lily,

If you have a Fiamma you can always rely on us for technical back up and spares should you ever need any.

Fiamma have been around for many years and do supply a good product.

Regards

Peter

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Lily,

If you have a Fiamma you can always rely on us for technical back up and spares should you ever need any.

Fiamma have been around for many years and do supply a good product.

Regards

Peter

Does lily qualify for a JCM Fun discount Peter?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi lily , what van is it being fitted on? like you said i heard that omis are better but most have fiamma i have no problem with them !! one thing to note.. get it proberly fitted at a dealer if still under warranty i had one fitted at don amotts which a bought myself a fiamma 3.5 f45i but got them to fitt because of habitation warranty but they fitted the brackets in the wrong place for a 4m one so they had to fitt a 4m i got a extra 0.5m f.o.c :thumb: if mess up at home you will be sick:Doh:

welcome to site:Smile:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back