Which 'Aires' guide? (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We are getting ready for our 3 month trip to France, Spain and maybe Portugal and I am trying to avoid buying every guide 'just in case' :whatthe::Eeek:

At the moment I am thinking:

All the Aires France

Camperstop Europe

France Passion

That is probably too many..........what do the panel think?

Ta ::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
As a MAP MAN I think you can't have to many maps and guide books. My advise for what it's worth, All the Frence Aires, All the Spanish and Portueges Aires and France Passion should see you through most of your trip. :thumb::thumb:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Someone on here recommended park4night.com , downloaded it, took a bit to get round it but now think its brill , map with all the sites on , click on em and you get all the details and it automatically goes to your satnav thingy or google maps and sets up your route, even from here.

Aug 30, 2010
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 772f Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2006
I'm a great fan of ACSI, ok it costs you a tenner a year but covers all of Europe and is a great addition to ones 'collection' :Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
English Aire books make me laugh. Translate a French address and French GPS Coordinates into er... A French address and coordinates:ROFLMAO:

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi

We have had a lot of use out of our All the Aires France book (from Link Removed). They can also sell you an accompanying map showing aires locations which is very useful.

As has been said its easy to download all the aires info you want from the internet for free then translate it but we found having a quality printed book with photos etc handy.

Have a great trip

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back