Where Will You All Be On Fri? (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Its absolutely peeing it down here today...not the best weekend for motorhoming when everywhere is shut.

Still .....wherever you are enjoy

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Scotland has now lifted the 5 mile ban you can now travel and stay overnight in your own accommodation great news as long as we all respect the areas we will be visiting and just ca canny still wash hands regularly and apply the hand gel safe journeys to all

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Scotland has now lifted the 5 mile ban you can now travel and stay overnight in your own accommodation great news as long as we all respect the areas we will be visiting and just ca canny still wash hands regularly and apply the hand gel safe journeys to all
Not in my part of Scotland it hasn't

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
We are in Dumfries and Galloway, though not in the restricted area, still sitting at home for the time being.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I cant even give that a funny. Hopefully it'll pass soon. I blame the english :rofl:

You're not far wrong Sandra as it looks like it came from a Nurse who stays in Annan but works in the Cumberland Infirmary in Carlisle, its only 9 or 10 cases so nothing to bad. Personally I think its to stop train loads heading to Carlisle for a pint on the train this Saturday, I'd put money on it being relaxed come Monday.

We planned on going away for the night tomorrow but will give it a miss, we're thinking of driving to a nice wee spot a few miles away on Sunday to just chill.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
We're going to the Gala Opening of;

A new patio door.

On Monday. Can't wait.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Not in my part of Scotland it hasn't
Been thinking of you and Lorraine, Gerry. I’m sure you’re right it will lift on Monday. The FM did say that they might not have reimposed lockdown had the restrictions already been lifted, but lifting them today would send the wrong message. Wouldn’t want to be that nurse. Jason Leitch didn’t miss.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
You staying North of the border or heading South Sandra!

Well now I wish we were going south, all the way to Spain but no 😢. Staying here Stewart,just until tomorrow I think or Mon at latest.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hopefully it will not be too long before it's lifted it is a bit scary the way it can just flare up we just need to be careful

Part of me thinks it’s more political than anything else as it’s only 11 cases and they’ve tracked and trace all who came in contact.

The rumour has it and their normally true in small towns 😂😂 it was a nurse from Scotland who worked in Carlisle and she held a family BBQ last weekend, not great but I wouldn’t criticise if true as it’s tough for folk.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Part of me thinks it’s more political than anything else
That always seems to be the way. Its needless at times like these. I never voted for NS but I think she's doing her best as I also think BJ is. Far too easy for others to criticise when their not in the same shoes.

Id bet if they were to test a lot of folk in any other communities the results would leave to some positives.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back