Where to stay between Barcelona and Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Sixbows

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Overcab bed
Exp
Hello,
Does anyone know where we can stay overnight in December between Barcelona and Benidorm.
We will leave home from Avallon on Friday afternoon and plan to stay overnight at the Aire in Montelimar (just off A6)overnight and then try to stop halfway which appears to be just south of Barcelona.
We are happy with either an aire or campsite.
Thanks in advance
Sally

OP
OP
S

Sixbows

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Overcab bed
Exp
Thanks, I will have a look at these

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We stayed at Villanova Park which is a campsite near to (a few miles by bike) Sitges which is a nice little town. The fees start at 30 euro low season and 50 euro high but we did it with camping cheques which we had from the ferry booking. they also do ACSI at 16 euro rate.

Shop, cafe, restaurant, pool etc.

There is a bus from the gate into Barcelona if that is you want that but it about 40km.

OP
OP
S

Sixbows

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Overcab bed
Exp
Thanks Funflair,
I will have a look at this site online. Unfortunately I don't have he ACSI card yet but i'm planning to order the 2015 one. But 30 euros is ok for a safe night.
We are not planning to visit Barcelona although it's a great city but looking at a map it looked roughly half way for us and would like to sort something out before we leave as I don't fancy trying to find something on the day, especially with the early dark nights.
Thanks again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back