Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
I'm from stoke on Trent and find I'm free this weekend but where to go. Is there anything on in the midlands ? I'm a member of the c&cc . Looking for hard standing ehu. Say max 2 hrs away but prefer less. Anyone any ideas ?

Any recommended cs sites nearby ? Cheap campsites ?

Gary

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Depends what you want & I haven't checked the site but Conkers c&cc site has plenty of walking in the National Forest.

On Sat evening at the Broken Link Removed there is a candlelit carol service which we are hoping to go to. Easy access and not too far from the site. You may have seen it on the news this week when Prince William was there with the commemoration of the WW1 Christmas Day Truce monument.

There is also the Broken Link Removed not to far away for a novel experience.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
Good choice, Conkers plenty of walking and visitor centre.

Or try
Glencote caravan park, churnet valley they are running steam trains this weekend, great site and great sight

Red lion farm haughton stafford, great eating in the local pubs, best kept village winners, and good Xmas light show

Just back from kingsbury water park really nice CC&C site loads of walking around the lakes, ride on steam train last weekend not sure about this?

Wharf tavern, goldstone, really peaceful and relaxing away from it all,but excellent food in the pub , make sure you book, canalside site

Oops Giving away all my secret haunts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back