Where to go in Wales (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
We fancy a change from the motorhome. So we're thinking of a hotel for a week or so in Wales. Probably North rather than South as we don't want to travel too far.
Any ideas anyone please? We like seaside, scenery, walks around interesting places. Not up to long hikes up steep hills anymore.
Thanks.

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Our 1st Motorhome
We had a lovely few days in Anglesey when we first got our motorhome. We stayed on a great CL overlooking RAF Valley so if you chose to you could sit and watch the jets taking off and landing all day! šŸ›©

We had a good tour around the island when we were there and found some lovely places to visit, excellent restaurants and bars.

We obviously didn't stay in a hotel, but I'm sure you'd find a good selection. Thinking about it, there was a nice quirky privately run hotel just up the road which would have been a good base. I'll see if I can find a link for you! šŸ˜Š

ETA: ok here's the link but I would say just check out the reviews which are a bit mixed!

Last edited:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Eight cars damaged by falling trees last night at Portmerion, you might want to wait untill they have cleaned up. (y)

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Barmouth.
Gentle flat walk across the estuary and along an old railway line on south side of river. Julia Bradbury walked it on her show.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back