Where to get one of these. Im stuck. (1 Viewer)

Lisett

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Ochiltree
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Im a newbie.
Im renovating my old 89 Kontiki and Im looking for a new control panel. Heres the one I have and Im looking for a direct replacement or something that will do the job and fill the hole. (Pardon the pun).

Attachments

• Control Panel.jpg
    Control Panel.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 148

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you may be lucky and find one at a caravan breaker....these were pretty common through swift vans for several years. all will look similar condition by now

i would just respray it and have a vinyl sticker made with the words on. plenty of sellers of printed vinyl stickers on eBay

its only a fuse block, a 3 position switch and battery meter nothing complicated

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we were renovating our son's camper van we couldn't find a direct replacement for the panel so we worked out the cabling (didn't have a wiring diagram) and found a panel on eBay to do the job.

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
Where to get one of these im stuck

Hi, As already posted,if you find a caravan breaker send him a photo or the part number and he will possibly be able to match it,lots of caravan breakers not many motorhome breakers,regards H,::bigsmile:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Meor has already given you O'learys link -try phoning and asking they may well have a direct replacement -nowhere near all the spares they have on the website :thumb:::bigsmile:
terry

Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
6 yr
Im renovating my old 89 Kontiki and Im looking for a new control panel. Heres the one I have and Im looking for a direct replacement or something that will do the job and fill the hole. (Pardon the pun).

hi y not get it repaired or
try aapuljack engineerings in somerset they repair a lot of swift nordelettronice chargers

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lisett

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Ochiltree
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Im a newbie.
Hey guys thanks very much. lots of suggestions there. I'll try ringing around the places mentioned after Xmas period is done. The one I have still works fine but just looks a bit knackered compared to how I want the finished renovation to look.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back