Where to buy? (1 Viewer)

Sara2sparkle

Free Member
Feb 4, 2018
Wales
Funster No
MH
About to buy
hi guys, I think we have come to a decision to buy a new hymer but we are very wary of dealerships. Does anyone know what sort of saving we could make by going through bundesvan or similar, and would it be RHD?

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I would be tempted to repost in Motorhome chat where there is more traffic to answer your questions. I think you ll hear Belgium and germany and up to 20 per cent. NOt sure about whether you can buy RHD and import, but someone will be

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We have bought 3 Hymers from Campirama in Belgium. You can order RHD €1500 extra but delivery goes out by a few months and when you come to change you can only sell & trade it in the UK, LHD much better option. Normal discount of around 13-15% but you will often get a better deal at Caravan Salon (Dusseldorf) or the Brussels show as they through in useful extras that you would have ordered anyway also you don't get stung the UK delivery charge of £2000. Blundesvan costs are about £4k I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
You say "new Hymer" but then "wary of dealerships" I would have thought that even if you use Bundesvan they would have to buy new from a dealer so that you have a point of contact for service and warranty work.

Could be wrong of course.

Martin

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
You say "new Hymer" but then "wary of dealerships" I would have thought that even if you use Bundesvan they would have to buy new from a dealer so that you have a point of contact for service and warranty work.

Could be wrong of course.

Martin
If Blundesvan supply a Hymer fairly certain it will come from Duerrwang-Morlein in Dortmund.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Sara2sparkle

Free Member
Feb 4, 2018
Wales
Funster No
MH
About to buy
Thank you for your replies. Very happy to pay a fair price, it's just knowing who to trust. Brand new to the world of motor homing.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back