Where to buy toilet chemicals in Europe (1 Viewer)

streetdaddy

Free Member
Mar 13, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Currently in Croatia, en route to Split/Dubrovnik. Have been through France, Italy and Slovenia as well, and recently started trying to find a resupply of toilet chemicals for our Thetford cassette. I've been looking in outdoor/camping stores, camping site shops and supermarkets, but so far have had no luck finding any... down to the last few hundred ml's :Eeek:, can anyone suggest the type of store I will find it in?

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
Try a biological washing liquid I have read allot motor homers use it in stead of chemicals.

Best of Luck
Rob
:thumb:

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
bio liquid and blue looo tabs cut up in it works a treat and cheaper toooo:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I found Thetford chemical in camping/outdoors shops in Belgium. They must sell a brand over there

OP
OP
streetdaddy

streetdaddy

Free Member
Mar 13, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
thanks for the tips :Smile: have been reading a fair bit about the bio liquid, will give that a try, certainly is easy to find! will try the blue loo tabs as well, missus will like the smell :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
failing that you usually find toilet chemicals in the diy/hardware type stores, in france bricomarche is one supplyer, in spain fereterias so possibly the same in other european countries.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back