Where to buy gas connector - le Cube (1 Viewer)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
We're in France and have just bought a le Cube gas canister but the adapter we brought with us from the UK doesn't fit. We haven't seen any caravan equipment type shops on our travels where we'd be able to buy one - can anyone advise where we might find one?

We bought the gas from a Intermarche shop but they didn't have adapters - are garages likely to have them?

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
bricodepot.fr look for detendeur lnks below for some simply search for the depot closest to you.
Broken Link Removed

OR leroymerlin.fr
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
Wife suggests even Super U / Hyper U supermarkets sell 'em (maybe not sure tho')

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Yes they directed us to Bricoman for ours. Don't bother with caravan dealers

They have a butane or propane one make sure to get the right one

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Wonder if I can jump on this thread with a related question? Oriel, hope you got sorted out with the correct regulator.
Our Gas locker holds 2 x 6kg propane bottles quite snugly. The Calor site quotes these bottles at 495mm high and 256 mm dia. The French sites quote sizes of Le Cube at 355 mm high by 282mm. Now I am assuming that as the name suggests, Cube, the footprint of the Cube is 282 mm by 282mm. Is there anyone who has one that confirm this? I have measured our locker and the smallest dimension is 280mm and that is from the back of the locker to the door frame. The door frame protrudes about 15mm into the locker.
Looking at different images of Le Cube, the 'shoulders' seem to be the widest, ie it tapers towards the bottom of the Cube. Anyone confirm this.
I know the common sense answer is to get hold of a 'Le Cube' and physically try it in the locker but the nearest I can find in the UK are in Margate! I don't suppose anyone has one near to Cumbria that I could try for fit?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back