Where to buy acsi card in Portugal? (1 Viewer)

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
Got some friends travelling to Portugal who could do with an acsi card. Does anyone know where they could buy one? Currently close to the border in El Ricio a bit west of Seville. Thanks for any help.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Yes if you buy from amazon in the country where you want it delivered so Hils wants it in Portugal which uses amazon Spain (amazon.es) and it’s free next day delivery.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
ACSI direct is no problem, BUT, they will only post to the the address the payment card is registered To! This is a new rule this year, as mine turned up at my house in the uk, whereas previously was sent to Spain.
Recurring subscription, no problem.

OP
OP
Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
It is possible to buy at various Spanish outlets....buy before entering Portugal.

https://www.campingcard.co.uk/extra-information/sales-addresses-campingcard-acsi-in-spain/

It is possible to buy at various Spanish outlets....buy before entering Portugal.

https://www.campingcard.co.uk/extra-information/sales-addresses-campingcard-acsi-in-spain/
Yes we got ours from Cabo de Gata but don't know anywhere near here. They may have to go for the Amazon solution. Thanks @big map.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Go to amazon.es or use the link above order the book for delivery to Spainish or Portuguese campsite. That’s it simple as, you may not get delivery until Monday now though. By the way the book in the link is in English.

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
I’ve had stuff from Amazon delivered recently to the site we’re on in Spain. Just logged into amazon.es using my U.K. login and password, then added the campsite as an address.

Also had ACSI sent here, but ordered that from Vicarious.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back