Davylambretta

Free Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I'm at Arisaig wilding at the beach and as too windy sitting enjoying listing to the wind blowing a hoolie mind you so is the exhaust back box has gone so new one ordered to fit when I get home

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I'm at Arisaig wilding at the beach and as too windy sitting enjoying listing to the wind blowing a hoolie mind you so is the exhaust back box has gone so new one ordered to fit when I get home
Wilding in Paisley ;)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

One of our favourite places, Arisaig beautiful clear blue sea and beautiful scenery.
Though tonight we are nice and cosy at home in North Wales.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sat in our caravan with the wood burner cranked up and just watched Jooles Holland (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Near Obidos, a lovely little site with a swimming pool, very clean toilets/showers and all for €8.....

Oh and 27c tomorrow.....:D

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Near Obidos, a lovely little site with a swimming pool, very clean toilets/showers and all for €8.....

Lovely looking site, just up our street not too busy, looks a bit remote from town, how are you managing in getting around?, Bikes is all we will will have when we get there one day.
Thanks for posting, cant sleep for thinking about Portugal in our new MH which we will pick up on Tuesday, waited so long for it!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We are wilding in Troon. Moving along to Ayr today.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011

I think we passed you today,that was us on the bike that waved at you just before the very narrow bridge.We are at Foz do Arelho.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This morning we are in southern Sicily, on the coast south of Ragusa. The thunder and lightening started at about nine this morning. Heavy rain followed, now intermittent drizzle and the odd bit of thunder - but the temperature is about 20°C so we aren't that cold.
Forecast is better for later today and sun tomorrow. :)
Charlie doesn't mind the thunder - snoozing at the moment though still slightly damp after this morning's walk when we were caught in a heavy shower. At which point I learned banana trees are useless for hiding under from the rain. :)

And yes, I know, standing under a tree in a thunderstorm isn't the cleverest place to be but there were much taller trees around and the beach I took deliberate pains to avoid. :)

IMG_20170924_101356.jpg

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Lovely looking site, just up our street not too busy, looks a bit remote from town, how are you managing in getting around?, Bikes is all we will will have when we get there one day.
Thanks for posting, cant sleep for thinking about Portugal in our new MH which we will pick up on Tuesday, waited so long for it!

We only got here yesterday but it looks easy cycling around here, the owner also acts as a taxi and does excursions to places of interest, shopping and other places at very reasonable prices..(y)

I think we passed you today,that was us on the bike that waved at you just before the very narrow bridge.We are at Foz do Arelho.

Yes that was us..!! :LOL: We thought who’s that mad man waving and driving all over the street...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
On a breezy beach in South Wales at our daughter and son-in-law's barbecue.

Beautiful sunset and good company, about forty adults and children all enjoying the freedom.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
IMG_3816.JPG

Not that cheap as €8 is the base price,it is all plus plus plus after that. :(

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
@bigtree came over for a visit, nice to meet you Trevor and hope to see you about on our travels... sent him of with some pears... the site here is surrounded by fields of fruit the the owners put out grates of grapes, pears and apples to help yourself to... I love grapes and I’ve got to have just eaten about 3kg worth...
will probably be on the bog all day tomorrow :lipssealed:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back