where do I stay indusseldorf on 26-27 Aug (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2014
Ashford kent
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference
Exp
2002 15 years
Hi funsters we are going to motorhome show in Germany any one know good stopovers for 2 nights. We have been in Germany now on the rhine moving up each day for 2 weeks and want to finnish with the motorhome show anyone can us will be appreciated jim thelma

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
IMG_0117.PNG
When we went last year, we had a day in the show then had a day off to walk around the town.
We walked back to the Tulip hotel near the Arena where we were staying as we walked along the river there were dozens and dozens of vans parked along a road adjacent to the river, nearer the town a lot also parked in a car park..

This shows a few in a car park but towards the Arena there are lines of them parked up at show time..

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Why not just book on the motorhome show parking for 2 days. An aire for 3000 odd motorhome I believe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Nomad

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
Wandering in Europe
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Many years
Just stopover on the showground site.......with the 5,000 or more other motorhomes that do so too, really cheaply.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
No brainer. Shop on the show site. Great atmosphere and reasonable prices. Not the UK namby pamby regulations. Enjoy but leave your wallet at home.

OP
OP
jimboy
Sep 26, 2014
Ashford kent
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference
Exp
2002 15 years
Hi northernraider sorry mate your right we viewed it when you had it up for sale and saved it on pictures but we missed it.
But made us want a frankia
we like the lay out so we purchased a frankia similar to your one, our son set up our avatar for us from the first photo of frankia motorhome on our album which never notice until now, sorry mate will rectify. Owe you a beer mate Regards jim

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hi northernraider sorry mate your right we viewed it when you had it up for sale and saved it on pictures but we missed it.
But made us want a frankia
we like the lay out so we purchased a frankia similar to your one, our son set up our avatar for us from the first photo of frankia motorhome on our album which never notice until now, sorry mate will rectify. Owe you a beer mate Regards jim
The pic is actually the previous owners for sale pic, I don't pick the van up till Thursday I just wondered how it was on here as I know the previous owners aren't on the forum
So it's no probs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back