Where can I find water pipe connector (1 Viewer)

alanf

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
My van has a 1 to 3 water pipe nylon connector, and despite draining down this winter, there must have been residual water that has cracked the fitting during the freezing weather. I have no idea where to find a fitting like this. Any ideas please let me know. The water pipes are reinforced hose approx 10mm internal diameter approx 15 mm external diameter.

(If this part isn't avaiable, is there anything else apart form creating some sort of heath robinson repair by multiple T fittings, that would be painful as the hose lengths have very little slack)

Link Removed

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
My van has a 1 to 3 water pipe nylon connector, and despite draining down this winter, there must have been residual water that has cracked the fitting during the freezing weather. I have no idea where to find a fitting like this. Any ideas please let me know. The water pipes are reinforced hose approx 10mm internal diameter approx 15 mm external diameter.

(If this part isn't avaiable, is there anything else apart form creating some sort of heath robinson repair by multiple T fittings, that would be painful as the hose lengths have very little slack)

Link Removed
Thats called a water manifold Google it)
they are available 2/3/4/5/6/into one
for an exact match it will be a dealer part only
Geo
PS fill out your profile properly, it will help others to help you if we know what motor home you have and area for dealers etc

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
My van has a 1 to 3 water pipe nylon connector, and despite draining down this winter, there must have been residual water that has cracked the fitting during the freezing weather.

If you get stuck that looks repairable. I superglued a similar plug back into our shower valve. Or you could weld it back with a soldering iron.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alanf

alanf

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Peter,

Thanks, I will try superglue as it is just the end.

(By the way, did you know your web site links don't seem to work at the moment)

Alan

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Peter,

Thanks, I will try superglue as it is just the end.
(By the way, did you know your web site links don't seem to work at the moment)
Alan

Hi Alan,

Yes pain in the butt, all to do with changing domain names, wont work on my laptop (wireless), wont work on an old windows 98 PC but works on a HP pc right next door to it and all hard wired up to the same router, beyond my comprehension. Sposed tpo sort itself out in 24/48 hours.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alanf

alanf

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Hi Alan,

Yes pain in the butt, all to do with changing domain names, wont work on my laptop (wireless), wont work on an old windows 98 PC but works on a HP pc right next door to it and all hard wired up to the same router, beyond my comprehension. Sposed tpo sort itself out in 24/48 hours.

Peter

Theres a way of fixing that. I sorted my domian a few weeks back. I forgot exactly what I did, but I'll see what I can do.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Theres a way of fixing that. I sorted my domian a few weeks back. I forgot exactly what I did, but I'll see what I can do.

It is totally weird, lost a load of pics on the ends of all my ebay listings as well, did some new ones and a couple seemed to have links in them pointing to my hotmail account where I made the pages up in a draft to copy and paste them in, needless to say they got deleted!

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back