Where are you going with the Motorhome this weekend ..... (1 Viewer)

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
No where for us, shop to run so the kids are taking the motorhome and 3 kids for their first outing, will have to see what remains of the camper after that before getting away again!!!!!:cry:

DAVWOD

Free Member
Sep 23, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Bavaria
Exp
6 years
Belgium to cycle and to see two cycle races .. Fleche Waloone and Amstel Gold Leave Sat back next Thursday .. oooh the Leffe will flow :Cool:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Heading up to Shropshire, no idea where to go when we get there yet ? Tamworth looks ok any ideas from you would be appreciated :Smile:

Last time I looked Tamworth wasn't in Shropshire?:winky:

Saturday we head off to Alberbury near Shrewsbury to the Loton Park hillclimb where I'm racing Sunday and Monday.:thumb: Back home Monday evening, Tuesday load exhibition box onto trailer and all the gear into the van then Wednesday we roll to Peterborough.:thumb::winky:

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
We are off to Frösön island Östersund for a Easter festaval 1st Mh trip ,have a happy Easter every one.

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
We are off to Frösön island Östersund for a Easter festaval 1st Mh trip ,have a happy Easter every one.

Excellent news. Would love to see pictures of the van in the great outdoors. It is a fantastic piece of work you did there. I remember you said it was a forerunner of a Hobby but don't recall the name.
Hope you enjoy the event. :thumb::thumb:

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Last time I looked Tamworth wasn't in Shropshire?:winky:

Saturday we head off to Alberbury near Shrewsbury to the Loton Park hillclimb where I'm racing Sunday and Monday.:thumb: Back home Monday evening, Tuesday load exhibition box onto trailer and all the gear into the van then Wednesday we roll to Peterborough.:thumb::winky:

D.

Sorry I meant Telford I think that's in Shropshire ? We're just heading up that way stopping at Ludlow on route, hoping there's lots to see of intrest and do in that neck of the woods ? I don't want to go to far from base this time maybe as far up as whitchurch. Shropshire is an area we ain't explored yet so will head on over there tomorrow :Smile:

moonman

Free Member
Mar 3, 2014
wirral
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2003
staying at home - We avoid venturing out while the workers are at play!!!!

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Excellent news. Would love to see pictures of the van in the great outdoors. It is a fantastic piece of work you did there. I remember you said it was a forerunner of a Hobby but don't recall the name.
Hope you enjoy the event. :thumb::thumb:

I certainly will post some pictures for you,when i find how to do it,we are real proud of the old girl and thanks for the kind comments a real labour of love went into the project,and being the first trip of the season we all are looking forward ,hope to see you and Cathryn up in this neck of the woods again,enjoyed your post of Morocco and Portugal,enjoy life all our best Alf and M O and Not forgetting Bamse woof woof Have a great Easter the pair of you:thumb:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Sorry I meant Telford I think that's in Shropshire ? We're just heading up that way stopping at Ludlow on route, hoping there's lots to see of intrest and do in that neck of the woods ? I don't want to go to far from base this time maybe as far up as whitchurch. Shropshire is an area we ain't explored yet so will head on over there tomorrow :Smile:

Yes Telford is definitely in Shropshire::bigsmile:. Be aware there is only one independent campsite in Telford and they're fullly booked for Easter, several CC and C&CC CLs/CSs about. Plenty to see and do in Telford and the surrounding area, Ironbridge Gorge museums are well worth a visit and there's 11 or so in the Gorge area. If you're into aircraft there is RAF Cosford air museum just four miles from us. Telford town park is a 400 acre parkland with easy walking and lots of history. Shropshire itself is a wonderful county with lots of fantastic scenery, stop off at Church Stretton and visit the Long Mynd.

D.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
heding of to the south east along the south cost then on to Cornwall then who knows just got to have our shelf brake then come up the west cost
maybe get as far as wales ::bigsmile:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Channel Tunnel to France.

Stay in Burgundy for a while, then off to Italy, Slovenia and Croatia for a tour.
:thumb:

kat_lewis

Free Member
May 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since a nipper but only got back into it seriously recently when we inherited my mum's van
We have just spent a couple of days at Kingsbury Water Park for my birthday ::bigsmile: then in three weeks off to France.

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
I'll be on my campsite, nervous as our first guests are staying and we are building the roads today!! work in progress.jpg

Its all a bit scary going to look out to sea instead!:Eeek:

Attachments

• view at the front.jpg
    view at the front.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread