LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We are sitting the winter out on our winter quarters here in Benidorm with two more funsters that I know. Just wondering where the rest of you are at the minute.

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
At home watching Strictly! Got a lot happening. Another grandchild due in 2 weeks and new MH due mid November. Baltic Wharf booked for mid December. Golf in Spain mid Jan

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Glorious Gloucester! But desperately seeking a site somewhere for a few days as am on half term now and HWMBO has decided he doesn't fancy going to Brean. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Sitting at home waiting on insurers sorting out a rather unpleasant "no fault" claim.
Hopefully not to long 'till it's sorted out and then i'll post a report of it all :(

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
We are sitting the winter out on our winter quarters here in Benidorm with two more funsters that I know. Just wondering where the rest of you are at the minute.

We are moving to our new winter quarters on Monday.
Sunny Wiltshire this year, instead of sunny Cheshire :)

We are hoping it's as balmy and sun-kissed as last year :whistle:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We are at home having been to "The Festival of Paddlesport" in Perth today. I was very disappointed, very few boats and nothing new or revolutionary. We probably won't bother next year.

The search for new kayaks (sit on day boats) continues.

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Sitting in motorhome in Jedburgh eating crisps, drinking wine and watching tele.(y)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Home alone as Jane is working, but tonight will be my last night alone as tomorrow brings a new addition to the family. Maximus Aurelius the Tom cat.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Just watched Strictly on satellite, after grilling some nice lamb and veg and closed up for the night on the South Coast :)

Been a glorious sunny day and more forecast for tomorrow :)

No satsumas I'm afraid :(
image.jpg

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Wild-parking in Hay-on-Wye, just back from the cinema, and wondering whether the ice cream I bought from Shepherd's today will stay frozen long enough to get home tomorrow morning :frowny:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
At our 'new' static caravan at Chapel Hill near Coningsby ... had a good day pootling around at a car boot sale/market, shopping and chilling out ... the hard work starts tomorrow ... cleaning all the decking, patio, conservatory and outside of caravan for hubby, and me doing odd jobs and gardening.:)

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
oh & FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
Chertsey C&CC site. Arrived yesterday.

Had a lovely walk along the river yesterday afternoon followed by a relaxed supper in Udo.

Once the ankle-biters went to bed, we sat outside with good cigars and even better single malt, chatting happily away until nearly midnight.

Off to Walton-on-Thames later (a casual 10 minute drive) for a walk and then to the pub for a lazy Sunday lunch.

Driving from here to work for the next three days, though. We're here until Friday.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We are at home having been to "The Festival of Paddlesport" in Perth today. I was very disappointed, very few boats and nothing new or revolutionary. We probably won't bother next year.

The search for new kayaks (sit on day boats) continues.

Hi, Puddles.......

Interested in your search for sit on kayaks - maybe a good idea to start a separate thread on this as there are quite a few paddlers out there. Apologies for the hijack and also if you have already done this. Cheers(y)

Edit - back to topic, we are on a farm near Orpington outside a friends house; there was a party last night and the van makes a great mobile B&B

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Parc Verger at the moment. Wondering which aires to use on the way to spain, what to do when we get there, and where/wether or not to spend christmas in Portugal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back