Where Are All The Funsters Hiding? (1 Viewer)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
CS hopping within shouting distance of MiL as she broke hip a couple of months back and is still not on her feet!

68c

Oct 22, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
2001 Pilote 270
Exp
Since 2004
Sticker is windscreen watching our neighbours driving past, waiting for us to take it up to Lincoln and Whitby in ten days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JnJ

Mar 15, 2019
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
Currently at a rally in west Yorkshire until Monday, 4 CS/CLs and another rally for next 3 weeks or so :smiley:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Currently on day 13 or our Scottish jaunt and parked at Largs on the SW coast, beautiful sunset tonight and lovely location, quite a few other MHs/vans here including a lovely R reg LMC A-class, and a converted Luton. We went further North and then to the South-West but I've been savage by midges despite strong anti-histamines (prescription only) and loads of repellent so we have come back down again. We will be move on tomorrow to Ayr for a couple of days (NOT on the Ayr 'aire' though ... read my review) and hitting the car boot sale there on Sunday morning. Probably kicking around Scotland and the North of England until a week on Sunday before returning home as I have a hospital appointment that week.

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Currently on day 13 or our Scottish jaunt and parked at Largs on the SW coast, beautiful sunset tonight and lovely location, quite a few other MHs/vans here including a lovely R reg LMC A-class, and a converted Luton. We went further North and then to the South-West but I've been savage by midges despite strong anti-histamines (prescription only) and loads of repellent so we have come back down again. We will be move on tomorrow to Ayr for a couple of days (NOT on the Ayr 'aire' though ... read my review) and hitting the car boot sale there on Sunday morning. Probably kicking around Scotland and the North of England until a week on Sunday before returning home as I have a hospital appointment that week.
Please do give washout if you are near Strathclyde Park in next few days. Out of interest where are you in Largs? The no overnight sign in Auberry cues isn't legal. I have FOI to back my claim up.

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
How do I get a sticker? I'll put it in the windscreen in place if the pile of old tax discs that's been left there!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Please do give washout if you are near Strathclyde Park in next few days. Out of interest where are you in Largs? The no overnight sign in Auberry cues isn't legal. I have FOI to back my claim up.
Not sure what you mean by 'give washout'. We're at the marina next to the Pencil monument about 2 miles south of Largs centre. Lovely spot and a great place for doggies with lots of grass for them to have a good run round on.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Can’t understand this thread. We see nothing but Funsters on our travels. We’ve been to Bring and buy, thetford bash, Jasmine camping. They were full of Funsters.
Didn't see many in Cornwall though ?
Phil

Mar 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2018
We're at the marina next to the Pencil monument about 2 miles south of Largs centre. Lovely spot and a great place for doggies with lots of grass for them to have a good run round on.
Yes, It is a lovely spot and a lovely stroll into Largs centre for an ice cream 🍦, especially on a sunny day :cool:

Nov 8, 2019
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2017
Currently at a very wet and windy Seahouses, which has reminded me why I prefer European trips for my summer holidays!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back