What's your most impractical MH accessory (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
How about the lovely smart looking expensive corkscrew, that Jen bought it c 2009, which doesn't fit JP Chenet bottles and some others - but we LIKE JP Chenet wines!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Tow ball cover, kept in one of the drawers because we don't have a tow bar.......

Allan

When you buy a tow bar, they give you a brand new cover. However, I respect Allanm's right to OWN a useless towball cover. There may be other things he wishes to cover with it. Also, they make good jelly mould's.

:Eeek::Eeek:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Link Removed

One of these clothes dryers thingeys. Bought it when we bought our first RV about 8/9 years ago what a total load of junk and waste of money. Jan was convinced we had to have it, ended up in the charity shop when we moved house 2 years ago, used once :Eeek:

Love ours, would not be without it. BUSBY::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Tele, satellite system and Sky box, could never get the satellite to work, so next spring out they go. Prefer good conversation and a large glass or two. :thumb:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
When you buy a tow bar, they give you a brand new cover. However, I respect Allanm's right to OWN a useless towball cover. There may be other things he wishes to cover with it. Also, they make good jelly mould's.

:Eeek::Eeek:

There was actually a good reason to buy it, the van we were originally going to buy had a tow ball but just a rubber cover over it :Blush:
I bought a chrome Flipper cover the next day because I just happened to see one in a shop and thought it would be ideal, but in the end we didn't buy that van.
We still have it in the new van though, just in case.....
Allan

OP
OP
Dawn B
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
There was actually a good reason to buy it, the van we were originally going to buy had a tow ball but just a rubber cover over it :Blush:
I bought a chrome Flipper cover the next day because I just happened to see one in a shop and thought it would be ideal, but in the end we didn't buy that van.
Allan
How sad is that:cry::cry::cry:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Link Removed

464.jpg

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
The shower
after a lifetime of caravans and motorhomes we have NEVER used the shower in a van we always go on nice clean sites and use theirs:Eeek:

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
The shower
after a lifetime of caravans and motorhomes we have NEVER used the shower in a van we always go on nice clean sites and use theirs:Eeek:

Have seen several MH's where the shower (room) has been converted into a hanging wardrobe as they have never used the shower.

Trikeman. :winky:

OP
OP
Dawn B
Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Have seen several MH's where the shower (room) has been converted into a hanging wardrobe as they have never used the shower.

Trikeman. :winky:
Know what you mean, the shower on our boat is full of mops, buckets and flagpoles :helptitanic:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
I am starting to think it is my Kipor, it has now been in the garage for 13,000 miles and never fired in anger

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Allan

... I suppose it WOULD make a bling version of a cod piece if you really wanted to 'show it off'!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• flipper.jpg
    flipper.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 9

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp

Naw, I could never hang her in there, she's too tall for a start.........

But I like the idea!!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I am starting to think it is my Kipor, it has now been in the garage for 13,000 miles and never fired in anger

Wow, that is original. Never thought of keeping a kipper in the garage...:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back