Free Member
Jun 13, 2017
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Collecting next week
Exp
Im a newbie
Been to see a lovely camper, clean, tidy, engine sounds good etc. However it's sorn at the moment so we can't do a test drive. We've also been told everything works, shower, oven, sink etc but not seen for ourselves. This is a major purchase so are we just buying "sold as seen" and going for best or would we have some sort of come back of straight after purchase we find something wrong? Sorry for sounding so naive but never bought a vehicle that we couldn't test before

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
The most important spare you will need, just in case, is time. Next, a credit card.

Meanwhile I wish you plenty of miles and smiles in your motorhome. :)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

BrendaF

Free Member
Jun 29, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
Ford Amethyst 1996
Exp
Hi Poppet - I have scanned this forum and picked up all sorts of tips and advice as I am a Newbie to All Things Motorhome! I've just recently managed to get hold of an Owner's Manual for my Amethyst 1996 and it has been enlightening - I had NO idea of how things worked. I'm still not sure about the hot water and the pump :D

Anyway, I am getting used to the forum format and beginning to find my way around. It's my first reference point and I'm so glad I joined. Happy travels :)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back