Whats the "ignore " thing on here ? (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I do not ignore much, but I would never ignore a thread I had not looked at. In my experience the thread title often bears little resemblance to what it is all about, or becomes all about. The fun of motorhome fun is often the subject creep, which is usually much more entertaining than the original topic. ::bigsmile:
As Janine says, we are SOOOOOO busy we don't have time to look at every thread so if the title is clear (eg Rugby) I don't bother with it usually as I don't understand the rules and its often the same old comments being thrown about so just wastes time.

I'm a fully fledged founding member of the NMC so I need to ensure that my 'restricted' amount of time is best spent on the bestest threads possible! :giggle:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ok Jim you win as always 😂😂

It's not a win or lose thing, I'm not trying to impose my will. I do listen to everyone and consider what they say and then do what I think is best for everyone.

I've learned over the years that it's impossible to please everyone all of the time and like everything in life, it's a compromise. I think most people trust me to do the right thing for the community as a whole or we wouldn't be as successful as we are. (y)

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
I have looked at a number of sites and must admit this is the most professional of them all. So much so that I don’t use them anymore. I can always find the answers to my questions on here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have looked at a number of sites and must admit this is the most professional of them all. So much so that I don’t use them anymore. I can always find the answers to my questions on here.
Creep! :rofl:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I don’t need or use the ignore button, I’ve never ignored a thread or a person in this way, I find it quite simple to scroll on by which I guess is my own way of ignoring stuff. Now the interesting thing is you can often find threads which may become interesting by virtue of the sheer volume of posts, I’ve no problem ‘popping’ in just to see if anything exciting has happened, normally it’s a heated or in depth discussion about circuit breakers or voltage though ;) Now if we had monthly stats on the most controversial threads, most popular posts, most informative etc that might be interesting!(y)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
There’s an awful lot of ignoring going on here ......

Broken Link Removed

Except me of course as I shall certainly NOT be ignoring.

If you have not seen it before then, during lockdown, it’s worth a reading the complete stupidity from the beginning, movan is very good at it. :rofl: :clap2: :gum:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back