LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The best Rv for me is the one I have......though should I want to tour Morroco which one day we will the my RV is totally unsuitable I would want something smaller and less value so if it got scratched I wouldn't be too worried.......plus I would tow something different to what I do now....so I guess the ideal RV depends on your needs at the time you own it.......hence what I have always said people will buy what they can afford and what suits their needs.

All the best Rick
you are 100% correct in what you say Rick. We all know that circumstances change from one year to the next and what is perfect for what we are doing this year quite possibly is completely unsuitable for the next phase in our lives. I have owned at sometime in my life just about every form of camping vehicle from a rucksack to an RV. Each has been the most suitable at the time but each was just as unsuitable for MY different needs as MY adventures changed. When I used to stay in Benidorm for 6 months on one site all winter the RV could not be beaten with a toad but an RV with toad doing what am doing now would be a pain in the proverbial. When they invent the perfect all round camping vehicle I will be the first to buy it. But on the other hand am not holding my breath.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Jim, please don't buy one of those dirty big plastic awnings, carpeted throughout with plastic grass making you lord and master of all you survey.
Jim
:Smile:

too late .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've also got the patio table and chairs, table cloth and the big vase of flowers. ::bigsmile:

3kw Fan heater for the awning and two noisy aquarolls which I will practice with every day at break of dawn.. deliberately rolling by the motorhomes on the hard standings .. :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back