Rally Chat What's planned at Chester Easter Rally 2017. (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I was asked last night by a few Funsters if they could bring other food other than Cheese . Please bring along any food you wish to share . Although it's called a cheese and wine night it will be like a Jacobs table bring along whatever tickles ya fancy . You will need your own plates and cutlery and drinks . Please bring along those singing voices also :) .

Enjoy the first day of the food festival lets hope the weather is kind to us see you All laters
Regards Kate x

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
IMG_0234.JPG
IMG_0235.JPG
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG
Good morning everyone, today the food festival opens so lots to see and do, thank you all for the quiz last night, money raised for Katies charity so a big thank you. looking forward to this evening cheese / wine / or whatever takes your fancy plus we have the proper karaoke tonight details on the board by the marquee..

A couple of photos of last nights quiz and a big thank you to @Allan & Loren for al there hard work.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 7

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
We are now home having attended our first 'Funster meet' at Chester.

We'd both like to thank all those involved in the preparation, organisation and hard work which obviously went in to making sure it was truly a 'fun' event.

We met some very nice people and look forward to our next meet which is the Soul Revival in June.

We left yesterday afternoon as, being new to motor homing, we were worried we might get stuck if the rain had continued through Sunday night.

One again, many thanks all.

Amanda and Rob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back