Rally Chat What's planned at Chester Easter Rally 2017. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:)Easter seems to be coming quite quickly now so thought we had better get plans in place so up to now these are the plans

Good Friday Evening we will have a Meet and Greet evening and Quiz this year been run by Lauren of

@Allan & Loren much on the lines on last years quiz, we will have teams of 6 people per team so please let us have your teams or let me know if you want your name put down, any new ralliers let me know, last year we made teams up with new ralliers and it's a good way to get to know one another.
Just bring along your tipple and join in.

Easter Saturday Evening we are having a Cheese and wine evening followed by music/Karioke if we can get a Karioke machine but there will be music (it's a fun meet) @Ambilkate is getting ideas together for the cheese and wine so I'm sure she will be along later with ideas.

Easter Sunday morning as we are not sure if @Jim will make it we will have a cake/biscuit morning so just bring along cake home made or otherwise for the cake table and a mug of coffee for our Sunday morning get together, we will also have our annual Easter Hat Competition for those who want to take part with of course a Easter Egg for the winner.

There is of course a huge amount going on at the Food Festival itself as well as Chester with its many attractions just a stone throw away.

Any questions please ask me and your Marshall's @Ambilkate @Cal54 and @Anthea M are only too pleased to help.

If it's your first rally could you please let me know . :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Funsters as Carol has mentioned we shall be having a cheese and wine evening get together on the Saturday night . We were thinking on the lines of a Jacobs table "who can bring the smelliest Cheese " ;) Or any Cheese that tickles your fancy , obviously to complement the cheese crackers , crusty bread pickles the odd grape or two salad celery nibbles it's entirely up to you if you don't like cheese bring a plate of what you do like and a bit to spare to share it's entirely up to you . The same goes for the wine bring your tipple with you and join in with the evening only need to share that if you really want to ;) We have had some fantastic Funster Jacobs tables in the past so we should be in for a good night Of dining drinking and merry making in Funster style . Kind regards Kate X

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Carol it is our first rally we are VIRGINS so please put our name down for the quiz ,also my wife likes loads of wine and will not share her wine so there ray and Julia xx VIRGIN on the ridiculous :Grin::Grin:guess what I am shouting @Popeye not coming we will win the quiz :sun::sun:here is some sunshine for CHESTER

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
So what happened to the pole dancing competition ? Surely you can come up with a stronger pole in the 21st century.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If anyone else intersted I might fancy the Ghost Walk ... just for fun .. if we can find space. If anyone going out to Chester for a meal I might like to go too if you wouldn't mind my joining you. Understand if you booked up.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have committed us to providing a team Joy and you are the captain!

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
any new ralliers let me know,
Please put us (John & Jan) down for the quiz. Don't mind who we are with (y)

If anyone else intersted I might fancy the Ghost Walk ... just for fun .. if we can find space. If anyone going out to Chester for a meal I might like to go too if you wouldn't mind my joining you. Understand if you booked up.
We would like to do the Ghost walk Joy. Not sure if we will be going for a meal but if we do you would be welcome to join us.

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Is all this entertainment in the MH FUN marquee? In which case can our pooch come to that?

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Is all this entertainment in the MH FUN marquee? In which case can our pooch come to that?

Hi Stagman, as long as they are kept on their leads, and not by the main food table they are of course welcome. :)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
You say that every meet and it's all gone by the time I see you. :(
Joy I had a bag of the pink one's you like, but you was not at the meet after. See what I can do for this meet.;)

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
@Anthea M Looks like we won't be able to make it this year as I am working over Easter weekend. Pity really as I have been boning up on my quiz skills for another win this year!! Sorry we will miss you all.:(

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
@XRN sorry you can't make it we need your wonderful knowledge and we will miss you both.hope you get your battery sorted ( just seen your thread.)

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
@Anthea M Looks like we won't be able to make it this year as I am working over Easter weekend. Pity really as I have been boning up on my quiz skills for another win this year!! Sorry we will miss you all.:(

Rob you might be able to start another thread about that:whistle:

Reactions: XRN

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi Stagman, as long as they are kept on their leads, and not by the main food table they are of course welcome. :)
Lovely. Thats no problem. Please counts us both in then for the quiz etc
Mrs Stagman has not been too well and is being investigated. She may not be able to eat cheese/drink wine. But rest assured I will do my bit for both of us (y)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Lovely. Thats no problem. Please counts us both in then for the quiz etc
Mrs Stagman has not been too well and is being investigated. She may not be able to eat cheese/drink wine. But rest assured I will do my bit for both of us (y)
P.s. I should also have said this is only our second non show rally. We are happy to be teamed up with whoever. We have met Mr Deluxe And some of the solo ladies before :)

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
We will be happy to make up numbers anywhere there is a gap needs filling
Geoff and Therese

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Cal @Carol .. above 2 posts .. I think you were looking to make numbers up for teams ??

Are there any solo travellers please male or female .. Cal needs to make up solo team/s ...

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
So far we have one team of 6 and I am trying to muster up another - need 4 more solos to complete team 2. Please let me know if you are interested.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back