LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
don't mention all the extras ,screens, cassettes etc name your price then when they start asking for discount start offering the extras. Its a lovely van and I'd go to £31,000 collection tonight. move over boys ladies first ;)

AlisonS

Free Member
Apr 14, 2021
North Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT580
Exp
Since 2019
I'm a new member to this group. Trying to figure out how to start a conversation with you about this van but I can't work it out :confused:. I know it's now with the dealer as we saw it on Monday and have put down a deposit :love:. Do you still have the extras you listed in your mock ad?
Thanks

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I'm a new member to this group. Trying to figure out how to start a conversation with you about this van but I can't work it out :confused:. I know it's now with the dealer as we saw it on Monday and have put down a deposit :love:. Do you still have the extras you listed in your mock ad?
Thanks
You won't be able to start a conversation as a Free member you need to pay your subs.
Then hover over the persons Avatar and click "Start a conversation"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks
Zepp

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
When we traded the last van in the dealer told me the price was the same with or without the extras so I took everything off and out I could for the new van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
I will be taking stuff out like hose pipe, chairs, leccy cable, water things etc etc, but cannot do much about, tow bar, air suspension, mirror guards. solar panel. mud flaps etc all extras put on the van at additional costs.
And the dealers still wont give me a valuation.
So ad will be going on here, Autotrader and maybe one other.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back