What's in your bits and bobs box? (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Plumbers grips, spanner set, torx screw set, Allen key set, circlip set, various screw drivers, multimeter, 12v compressor, socket set, various pliers, screws, bolts, various electrical connectors, saw, ECU code/reset analyser, magnetic bolt retriever, big and medium adjustable spanners, jubilee clip set, zip ties, electrical wire, lots of hose connectors, mini drill and drill bits, battery charger, mini hammer, Stanley knife & spare blades, wire cutters/strippers, wire brush.
Spare long arm mirror (passenger side) made up from the previous 2 smashed mirrors, and new fitting bolts!
Self amalgamating tape, PTFE tape, gas tape, wd40, spray oil, spray grease, silicone paste, electrical tape 12v and UK 240 V fuses, and some other stuff I can't remember (y);) No room for a barbie in my garage:sneaky: I have used all of that stuff over the 4 years I have been MHoming, some of it for other under equipped campers!

Same as mine:D exept I've probly got two of some of them:LOL:

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
FB_IMG_1474530863506.jpg

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Black nasty is a must, during our trip around France last year was unfortunate enough to have our Wing Mirror 'destroyed' (despite having mirror protectors) but did a fine repair job with June's Pink makeup mirror a black bin bag and a roll of black nasty. Also take the Mini Tool Kit, Gerber Multi-tool, Spare Fuses, Velcro Straps and a length of bungee elastic plus a whole box of various electric plugs, connectors and adaptors.
After telling anyone who would listen that in 10 years of mh'ing I'd never broken a mirror I broke three in one season (not all my fault). A caravanning friend insisted on helping by buying a plastic bathroom mirror from a charity shop. It worked so well that once home I cut it to size & now carry it along with two inner tube rubber bands to hold it on. Just in case :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
none of the bits in my tool box are bobs there all mine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I have a set of 'footprints' grips, amongst other things, and 2 of the most useful things I have is a telescopic magnet (looks like a pen when closed, but is a metre long when extended with a magnet on the end), and a 50cm long grab type thing. It is flexible, and when the button is pressed on the handle, the fingers open at the far end. Both very useful for retrieving bits that have gone down the back of............................well, you know.

Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back