what we expect from dealers and manufacturers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Adria 5, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Adria 5

Adria 5

Ratings:
    +4
    hi we have a few forums on the net now :Cool: i think its time that we layed down
    a customer basics level off service from dealers and manifacturers i am sure
    many staff and manager must be on line reading posts if not they are missing a trick because without customers thay have nothing!! so take note!!:winky::Smile:
    the brownhills threads continue be a well worn story line proberly because they are such a big company they carnt be that bad can they:roflmto: :shout:

Anyway what i expect when i buy a new motorhome from a dealer

the motorhome in tip top condition i mean we are making a large payment
    they seem to forget this!!!

a PDI WHICH COVERS everything tested water gas electrics everything working:RollEyes:

After sales and spares without hassle and fuss resoures available for this
    that means no cutting corners because off money

get this and a customer will return

so mr dealer get a grip!!

ray

i

2. Supertractorman

Supertractorman

Ratings:
    +3
    Not supporting Dealers, BUT, could we the purchasers at times not chase too big a discount fromThe Dealer who then wants to get his margin back from after sales.:Sad: After all there are many Dealers stocking same and similar models about nowadays who all want to shift metal in order to reach a better discount level from the Manufacturer:whatthe:
    Just a thought.

D

3. tofo

tofo Funster

Ratings:
    +8,564
    they wont give a bigger discount than they can afford or they would go broke
    thats what competition is all about better service verses cheapest supply