what was your christmas like (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Didn't happen for us sadly my mum passed away 09.15 Christmas Eve still picking up the pieces

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Didn't happen for us sadly my mum passed away 09.15 Christmas Eve still picking up the pieces
So sorry for your loss and thoughts are with you at this time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
The best Christmas for a few years, sadly my father is no longer here to help Jackie and enjoy his day, brings a tear even writing this. A first for us was the invitation to my eldest boys for 25th December for dinner and festivities. ( Not Christmas Day you understand, Jehovva and all that) but what a lovely meal. The day before we were with my youngest boy and his lovely family and they treated it as if it was Christmas day so turkey lunch and pressie opening.
One of his presents was the Goomies DVD, I remember him enjoying it as a seven year old, well we all enjoyed it again almost thirty years later. Boxing day to ourselves, invaded by two seperate sets of friends who turned it into an impromptu party.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
My deepest condolences to you :(
Thanks Tucano she asked for nothing and gave everything to bring up eight of us over her 83 years.
Please don't let my post spoil this thread it as not posted to hijack it I am sure there are others with similar stories and my thoughts will be with them.Christmas should be a joyous time but for some it can be sad,however we wouldn't wish to spoil it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We were on our way to go skiing at glenshee today when the guy I work for phoned desperate for a lode to go to London.
As one of the other drivers has had a bereavement tripled time and days off when I want them could I refuse I was only at ferry bridge when he phoned and he is a rely nice guy to work for so off to London I go tomorrow
bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back