What size van to down size to????? (1 Viewer)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Our Bolero is only 5.9 metres long without towbar and bikerack fitted, smaller than many PVC's, yet has more room and natural light as well, we would not dream of a PVC.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
We have just downsized from N & B flair, 8.5 mtrs, to van conversion,6.5 mtrs, see avatar. its all swings and roundabouts.
We will miss the space when you get where your going, but so easy to drive on the way.
I tell you this, if you have space , you fill it.
Our 4th van, loved them all.
Phil

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I would stick with what you have ...panel vans are fine if you buy german loads of storage under rear beds...in all the years we have had them do not miss downsizing from a coachbuilt for one minute!lol the opposite in fact....just make sure you get 636 length van....

Next van if there is one when wife retires will be a A class around 6.5 meters. Hymer or Carthago. just want to go back to a fully winterised van for more adventurous destinations again, with bikes inboard

Eddie

Loads of storage under the bunks in my 5 metre Symbol and a comfortable lounge and its British,,,second one we have had,,love it. Just downsized from 6 metre Excelsior. Just had to leave all the rubbish out that i used to carry just because i had room.BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back