What should I buy? (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Just looking
I need your help please. I am a 1st time buyer and looking for a 4 berth van based vehicle. Ideally I want the main bed to be the "Pull down" version from above the drivers head and the kitchen area/toilet & shower to be right by the back doors so that the main seating area is as spacious as possible.

Can anybody suggest a model/type at all?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Couple of things first` do you. Have a (C1) entitlement on your licence to drive over 3500kg. to get the facilities at the rear some Hymers have the layout you are after.

Upvote 0
Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
it will depended how many
Wolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF
you have

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Sure, but I assumed when OP said 'van based' that meant PVC which limits options considerbly.
Yes it depends how you interpret van based I suppose.
If he wants a pull down bed from the cab in a PVC then he is seriously limited in his choice as you said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Oct 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Just looking
I need your help please. I am a 1st time buyer and looking for a 4 berth van based vehicle. Ideally I want the main bed to be the "Pull down" version from above the drivers head and the kitchen area/toilet & shower to be right by the back doors so that the main seating area is as spacious as possible.

Can anybody suggest a model/type at all?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you
Thank You everybody for your help.Apologies if my terminology is not spot on as I really an a newbie to all this. I have attached a photo of the type of vehicle I am seeking.

Thanks again

Attachments

• Camper van.docx
    86.4 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
Thank You everybody for your help.Apologies if my terminology is not spot on as I really an a newbie to all this. I have attached a photo of the type of vehicle I am seeking.

Thanks again
That helps. So you are looking for a PVC (Pannel Van Conversion) and I doubt you will get everything you want as per your original posting. Rapido Dreamer are a good starting point however.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back