What real motorhomers would rather be doing ... (1 Viewer)

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Riding across Canada in winter
Ed March......on C90's :clap2:

Posted over on ADVrider....

Do you guys remember the days before ‘heated grips’ and proper warm clothing, respect to these two.(y)

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
I really enjoyed that cheers (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Though it was getting chilly in the afternoon when I had a ride out last week with a mate, seems I’m a pussy compared with these chaps:LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
Scotties

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Bonkers is right, as you know if you’ve done events like “The Draggon Rally” or “Elephant in Bavaria”.

I know John @Jaws Rory @Forestboy and @hilldweller know the buzz, so there must be a lot more of you on here who participate in these pursuits, respect to you.(y)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bonkers is right, as you know if you’ve done events like “The Draggon Rally” or “Elephant in Bavaria”.

I know John @Jaws Rory @Forestboy and @hilldweller know the buzz, so there must be a lot more of you on here who participate in these pursuits, respect to you.(y)
Not as hard core as the Elephant, but I did the Dragon a few times ( always about the 1st or 2nd week in February ), so yep totally agree ........... it is nuts but such a great time I would not have missed it for the world !

And the Dragon.. This is 1991.. Last time I went was 1970 !

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
The C90 must be one of the most practical vehicles ever made. Can you imagine the damage caused to some of today's bikes if you pushed them over like he did ? Pressed/welded steel gear lever that you can "bend straight" without it snapping, flexible plastic leg shields with some "give" in them, not the usual "polycrackathene" that fractures into a thousand pieces if you look at it wrong !
Shame about the over officious copper in Quebec, although I did like his reply with the flashing lights !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back