Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
Getting pushed to, or over, the edge is counter-productive and usually ends up damaging only yourself. I've learned, over the years, that I'm not going to change anyone's behaviour and I'm far from being able to make the world a better place, whatever I do.

Thinking back over the past, the odd road-rage or similar incident where you find yourself still wound up or shaking an hour later really didn't help at all :rolleyes:

Normally, I get by now with a 'tsk-tsk' or, if really moved to the annoyed level, might allow myself a shouted 'T*sser!' or similar, then put it out of my mind, to be replaced by a sense of calm satisfaction that the world is full of bigger idiots than me.....:giggler:

I don't have a blood pressure problem, either - I wonder if that is why?:unsure:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Folk who put too much sause on a plate and leave loads of it...
People standing there .. gazing into the fridge... (Mine mostly) With the door wide open...
BBC news, ITV Piers Morgan..
Nylon... (Static shock factor)...
Grit from campsites.. getting into Moho...
Oh !... And that massive grey eyebrow hair that straight sticks out from my " possible" monobrow... Right in the centre... ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Captain Pants

Free Member
Dec 19, 2019
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg PVC
Exp
Since 1982
Out of my top 100???
1 Barking dogs ?
2 Dogs ? ing in front of van especially when I am eating.
3 Non stop sliding doors
4 I can not carry on or I may be stoned on sight ????????????????????
Certainly agree on barking dogs - mental torture!

Also, those toilet roll dispensers with the concealed roll where you lose the leading edge and it just goes round and round despite your increasingly desperate attempts to free it!

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Out of my top 100???
1 Barking dogs ?
2 Dogs ? ing in front of van especially when I am eating.
3 Non stop sliding doors
4 I can not carry on or I may be stoned on sight ????????????????????
This ^^^ 100%

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Getting pushed to, or over, the edge is counter-productive and usually ends up damaging only yourself. I've learned, over the years, that I'm not going to change anyone's behaviour and I'm far from being able to make the world a better place, whatever I do.

Thinking back over the past, the odd road-rage or similar incident where you find yourself still wound up or shaking an hour later really didn't help at all :rolleyes:

Normally, I get by now with a 'tsk-tsk' or, if really moved to the annoyed level, might allow myself a shouted 'T*sser!' or similar, then put it out of my mind, to be replaced by a sense of calm satisfaction that the world is full of bigger idiots than me.....:giggler:

I don't have a blood pressure problem, either - I wonder if that is why?:unsure:
Agreed! But I do find a good rant is a great release valve,as long as you realise the futility of it! As in: “ Fxxx me,get out of the bl*****g way you to***r. WTF do you think (sorry,fink is more likely) you’re doing.Jes! Look at that t**t,you f********* barsteward ,f**** off. “
Most of us have done that at some time.
Guy I worked with many years ago,who I thought at the time was a prat,told me that “anger is a useless emotion”. He was probably right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
That F****** t**t Bono with F****** literally hundreds of millions of pounds in the bank F****** jetting around the F****** world F****** preaching to the likes of you and I about child poverty.

Back to my Gin. Thank you.

Apr 30, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
A/S Clubman
Agreed! But I do find a good rant is a great release valve,as long as you realise the futility of it! As in: “ Fxxx me,get out of the bl*****g way you to***r. WTF do you think (sorry,fink is more likely) you’re doing.Jes! Look at that t**t,you f********* barsteward ,f**** off. “
Most of us have done that at some time.
Guy I worked with many years ago,who I thought at the time was a prat,told me that “anger is a useless emotion”. He was probably right.
These are the things that keep my blood pressure up and keep me alive ??????

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Travelling in to Newton Abbot the other day I was in the left hand lane of the dual carriageway, the correct lane to exit into town. Suddenly traffic stops and right hand lane continues. Accident in the left lane. Guy in the outside lane leaves a big gap so I think he's letting me in and go for the space. Next thing I'm in the outside lane and he's pushing alongside me on the outside going nuts! Next thing he hits my wing mirror as he forces his way past whilst going berserk screaming at me and shaking his fist wildly. I let him go and shrug and follow on behind. We pass the accident and he pulls in to the left and stops so I go past and take slip road to town. Next thing he's alongside again going nuts, shaking his fist, shouting obscenities and by now, purple in the face! He takes off ahead of me and then stops, on the roundabout, as he doesn't know where he's going and obstructing the traffic. I leave him to it but spend the next few hours feeling as if I've just escaped having a punch up with this lunatic, feeling quite unsettled.

What gets into these people?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back