what motorhome / RV have you got!? (1 Viewer)

wayfarer

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Co. Clare. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
what motorhome

Pilote Atlantis A8, 6 berth. Three great years so far. Its for sale by the way, downsizeing to something a little smaller as there is only me and my better half now. The nest is empty.

tuscancouple

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2007
We have a Coachmen Concorde 300TS, same as Dazzer. Owned it for two weeks now and are having a great time! ::bigsmile:

Attachments

• RV1.jpg
    RV1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 44

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
We have a 2005 Hobby 750 FML 2.8 JTD. This is our first motorhome, we've only had it since April this year.We've been to France twice so far and we're off to Belgium and Germany soon :clap:
We love it !!
Angie and Keith

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 96

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
2001 swift kontiki L on fiat 2.8ltr alko chassis

WHERES ME PHOTO GONE???????????????

Picture011.jpg

it dont get away that easy :ROFLMAO:

How did you do that ??????? I've tried for ages never got close apart from the avatar and that took a week

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
2002 Bessacarr E745 we love it. Havent found anything else yet that suits us better for travelling. Below is a pic of our current home on our nursery a 1992 38' Newmar Kountry star once owned by Carl Fogerty the Motorbike GP champion. I have never driven it for two reasons, I dont have a licence, mainly and its only reckoned to do 8 to the gallon and theres no way I could bring meself to spend that sort of money on fuel. Not that I squeek when I walk but a fiver nearly to drive 8 miles, just doesnt bear thinking about. We get all the fun in using her full time without the costs of running on the road, beats any mobile home you could buy for living in.

Attachments

• Wales.jpg
    Wales.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 49

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Dethleffs Advantage I5841 on a 2.8JTD 2006 model. A bit less than 21 feet long and an overhang of about 5 feet. I recently had air rides fitted and it handles like a dream. She has a name - Lucy, but that's also what we call the SatNav when we aren't calling it a bloody useless heap of junk (she keeps trying to send me up 2 metre wide roads when she's not telling me to go on motorways - no sense of proportion at all::bigsmile:)

John

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
How did you do that ??????? I've tried for ages never got close apart from the avatar and that took a week

hi ror.
just click post reply on missing post then i found foto in photobucket, copied and paste into space where it used to be. i think.....!

john

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
New B544 S/L Hmyer reg 57

Just got new Hymer 3 weeks back on Fiat 3ltr very nice always had caravans but now motorhome, of to Spain 20 Nov may be back some time next year.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
We have got an Autotrail Cheyenne 632 on fiat chassis, she is on '55 plates even though first registered in Feb 2006, Her name is Wendy. She has a fixed rear bed with seperate seating area at the front and an over cab bed. The shower is great and it is our 3rd van and perfect for us. She has a 2.8l turbo diesel engine that zooms along easily at 70 - 80 mph when needed but also happy to coast along at 60 - 65 mph at about 28 mpg when taking it easy.
Next year in April we are going to drive her over to Morocco, via France and Spain for our first holiday abroad in her.

Tina

R

Rainbow

Deleted User
We have a Hymer 544 Camp Swing which is a coachbuilt. Big enough for our comfort but small enough to park. Had it for just over 4 years and really enjoying it. Nicknamed - The Truck.

Jean

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
we have a 30" c class ford gulfstream 460 v8 7.4 ltr petrol/lpg rv
nickname..harvey born 1992.8 berth

C

Chugalug

Deleted User
Is this the braggy section of the forum!

Does it count if you don't have one? I'm still in that tent Brrrrrr, its getting cold now.:winky:

Sorry about the thumbs down sign I was playing with the digbats and now I don't know how to turn the darn'd thing off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back