What luck! (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
We are usually away in Spain during the winter but husband was diagnosed with blocked arteries last September and we haven't been able to go away in the van due to various hospital appointments for tests to diagnose the extent of the blockage(s). His next appointment with the consultant was on 16th March so, yet again, a long wait before we knew if we could travel or not. Anyway, he got a letter a couple of days ago saying he will definitely be having a stent fitted and admissions have told him this will be scheduled sometime in May which meant that we have March and April free to travel. Called Brittany ferries yesterday asking for a crossing to Spain with a pet cabin and fully expecting them to say you've no chance, but ............................. we're sailing on 4th March!!! :Grin::Grin::Grin:

Anyone else on this Portsmouth/Bilbao crossing?

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
So glad you are still able to get a way for a couple of months. Waiting for hospital appointments and operations is a PITA. I've had the same problem for the last 8 months - finally had my op last week now waiting for a follow up appointment but we're going away for the whole of next month and told the hospital I don't want my appointment until April. Let's hope they listen!!!

Denise

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back