What is your most annoying "on site" thing? (1 Viewer)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
OK, so now you can be Inspector Lestrade of Scotland Yard, and Join Watson and myself in our spiffing detection adventures. (y)
Detection adventures, Bertie couldn't find his way out of a paper bag if you held the end open without his specs, it's a white stick and a dog he needs.:LOL:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Detection adventures, Bertie couldn't find his way out of a paper bag if you held the end open without his specs, it's a white stick and a dog he needs.:LOL:
HA! I will have you know that Dr Watson is so clever, he discovered the theory of why a jammy toast always lands on the jam when you drop it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988

Got two dogs and they're too near the ground to be of any help............the white stick..............Mmmmm none on Amazon any suggestions?:mask:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Got two dogs and they're too near the ground to be of any help............the white stick..............Mmmmm none on Amazon any suggestions?:mask:
Here, try this 'Stag On' pick helve. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 21, 2013
Vienne France
Funster No
MH
VW T4 & MC LOUIS 671
Exp
2013 / 2004
Kids with balls and bikes or making to much noise
The people who in a pick your own spot tipe site always go right next door when its quiet season can just have there own spot in there own area away from people noooo the want to be right next door then they unpack the screeming kids with balls and bikes.
The late night caravan "making a bed noise" lots of banging around late at night sounds like they having a fight or something.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Just one gripe,why do children,mainly boys, have to walk everywhere bouncing a football,drives me mad that continual ,thunk! thunk! as they walk up and down ...other than that I can live with almost any noise ...

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I have friends with 4 yorkies, if someone Looks as if they are going to park close to them they bring out the yorkies, the newcomers soon find somewhere else to park.

We hate it on a huge Aire when someone parks really close to you, I mean within 4 feet when there are acres of space! !

Also when a van conversion parks opening door, our side we can hear the whooshing of the door early morning.

On an Aire when space is limited when you know that parking close can't be avoided then they put their cab radios on, which carries further than you think, is louder outside than in.

God we sound grumpy! !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back