what is santa bringing (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
I've been very good but Santa (aka Satnex2) turns a deaf ear to my lust for bagpipes... bring on the 11th day of £ma$...::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just bought a steering stabilizer of a guy on ARVE for my xmas prezzy.::bigsmile:

He bought one for his p32 when he was in the states, got it home and they had put one for a W series in a p32 box, sent him the right one without argument. I saw the ad. on ARVE and grabbed it.

Had an email yesterday from him that it will be delivered this week, told the wife she can gift wrap it if she likes.::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi just bought a steering stabilizer of a guy on ARVE for my xmas prezzy.::bigsmile:

He bought one for his p32 when he was in the states, got it home and they had put one for a W series in a p32 box, sent him the right one without argument. I saw the ad. on ARVE and grabbed it.

Had an email yesterday from him that it will be delivered this week, told the wife she can gift wrap it if she likes.::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Olley

Tell her to get some extra wrapping paper for the mirror and vacuum pump kit too :winky: :roflmto:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Linda she's been to makro and bought a job lot.::bigsmile:

Also remortgaged the house to pay for it all.:cry:

Olley

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
A new car I hope, the bloody gearbox has packed in on mine now along with everything else front, suspension radio cd player and central locking.

The engine sounds like a Massey Ferguson Tractor only noisier. Its only 4 years old has done 85k miles and been serviced to schedule what a load of crap.

Been trying to part ex it for the last week as I knew it was getting ropey, too late now. :cry::cry::cry:

Bet you can't guess what make it is

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
just been out on my new pit bike:Eeek: i haven't had as much fun for years, i hope i can get it in the vans garage, it would be alright for a blast in the Sahara when we go to morocco:winky:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
A new car I hope, the bloody gearbox has packed in on mine now along with everything else front, suspension radio cd player and central locking.

The engine sounds like a Massey Ferguson Tractor only noisier. Its only 4 years old has done 85k miles and been serviced to schedule what a load of crap.

Been trying to part ex it for the last week as I knew it was getting ropey, too late now. :cry::cry::cry:

Bet you can't guess what make it is

Mark says is it french?

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
...put us out of our misery...

Rover?

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Yeah sorry hi-jacked the thread

2004 E Class E270 CDI Mercedes

The last one I'll ever own, its been crap since the first day we bought it, can't even take it to the airport as it won't start after 3 days stood.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If Santa's is listening I want a LPG conversion to the bus.

Wonder if Irina's will sees this?:winky:::bigsmile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
no idea cos santa wont answer my e-mails.
maybe did something wrong in a previous life and he/she(bearded lady) just found out!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Santa brought me a set of new alloy wheels, a set of Michelien XC tyres, and a personal Number plate.
All fitted in time for me skiing trip.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi Haganap
Where are you going skiing
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Well we are going to the french alps. We have never been skiing before so are busy checking out the practical stuff and such. We are staying on a site from 29th - the 2nd Decamber-Jan we think, and then looking at some aires to stay at. we have had some dry slope lessons and now I can stop, plough and just about turn. The kids can do a bit to. My big problem is I keep falling off the button lift.:cry::Doh:

We are going to be at this site over the new year
www.camping-isertan.com/anglais/hiver/webcame.php

So anyone wanting to join us for a new years drink or 5 feel free.:thumb::Eeek:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Have a great time ! Looked at your blog - will keep an eye on your travels and call in and say hello should you be in Wales:thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Well we are going to the french alps. We have never been skiing before so are busy checking out the practical stuff and such. We are staying on a site from 29th - the 2nd Decamber-Jan we think, and then looking at some aires to stay at. we have had some dry slope lessons and now I can stop, plough and just about turn. The kids can do a bit to. My big problem is I keep falling off the button lift.:cry::Doh:

We are going to be at this site over the new year
www.camping-isertan.com/anglais/hiver/webcame.php

So anyone wanting to join us for a new years drink or 5 feel free.:thumb::Eeek:

You'll love it I've been skiing for 28 years theres nothing like it just don't expect to be as good as the kids you've no chance.

Site looks good could you add a review of it when you've got time especially sussing out if it's suitable for 36ft RVs. We are always looking for big pitch sites especially in the Alps.

Have a great time skiing and let us know how you're getting on and don't forget

Bend the Knees & Smile :Smile::thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
A 5 litre wine box and an intravenous drip!

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Prezzies

Waterproof Alpine Stars for the bike ::bigsmile: Santa came early!

For the motorhome - 2 new front tyres so we can trip away over crimbo. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back