Rally Chat What is ok at a rally or meet (1 Viewer)

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I hope you both know what you mean to me, and the new love you have introduced me to.....You would be embarrassed to know how many of my uke related sentences include the words 'The Legends That Are Janine and Barrie' - believe me - they are many! You've unleashed a locked tongue (albeit with a woefully bad voice) and I for one will always be grateful to you both. I sing - I play - I'm fluent - I'm happy -nuff said - bring on Malvern!! xx
I echo those sentiments-I was hoping I had reached a standard where I could join in with you both at the few rallies we have boked for this year-in fact I have only booked rallies you were attending so far.I will be reconsidering now.
Carolyn's brother lives in Bridgenorth-so hopefully I'll get up there this yr.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I echo those sentiments-I was hoping I had reached a standard where I could join in with you both at the few rallies we have boked for this year-in fact I have only booked rallies you were attending so far.I will be reconsidering now.
Carolyn's brother lives in Bridgenorth-so hopefully I'll get up there this yr.

We'll have some great jamming sessions, I'm sure :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Some people use watering cans. We have a 25 litre plastic jerry can and submersible pump which we can plug in to a 12v socket.
Yea Graham we do similar,but being idle we use an aquaroll to fetch the water;):LOL: and then like yourself pump into the motorhome with 12v sub pump.
Brian and Jo

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Yea Graham we do similar,but being idle we use an aquaroll to fetch the water;):LOL: and then like yourself pump into the motorhome with 12v sub pump.
Brian and Jo
Perhaps I should have mentioned I have a folding trolley (also useful for other things) if I don't want to carry the jerry can. Cost less for both than an Aquaroll - idle and tight trumps your idle :LOL::LOL:

D

DM14742

Deleted User
well the cardboard box game got close :whistle: to 'exposing' more than nerves, at times........;) :censored:
Your right there Andy, certainly loosens / Slackens :imoutahere:the girls off:clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Anyway where was I ? oh yes I remember "What is ok at rally or meet"?:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back