what is motorhome house sitting ? (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
What is motohome house sitting - can someone please explain what it is and how it works ? I apologise if there is an explanation somewhere - i did look honest...
i sort of understand a normal house sit where someone lives in your house while your away - but how does it work with a motorhome ?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
You park on their drive so the house appears to be occupied you maybe required to walk the dogs, feed the cat & chickens.
Gives you somewhere to park for free for a week or two.

OP
OP
roadwarrior
Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
Thanks Lenny, so you stay in your MH unless dogs/cats/chickens are involved and then i assume you would need to enter the house - does any money change hands ? or is a handshake and see you in 2 weeks affair and van is plugged to the holiday persons house..
sounds like a fun thing to do but I need to know more - can someone do a writeup (assuming ones does not already exist ) on whats involved on both sides ? how long has this been going on - is it a new thing ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back