What Hoover To Buy? (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I've got a little hand held............. it's great ;):ROFLMAO:

Err......wait a minute.......are we still talking about Hoovers? or Vacuum cleaners? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

neither, previous post was about a Dyson.. you know the one with the 'digital' motor .. :whistle:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
neither, previous post was about a Dyson.. you know the one with the 'digital' motor .. :whistle:
I was being cheeky........ the reference was not to a vacuum cleaner, just my 'hand held'..... hehe :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Not so much tiger.. more a pussy cat

Motorhome Muppets

Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Nr Uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Wouldn't it be great if campsites hired out a vacuum cleaner. They could charge a security deposit, refunded upon safe return.

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
We bought one of these: -

Broken Link Removed

We can only use it on hook up but it is small and neat and very powerful and we're not planning on using it every day so we can use it on the odd occasion when we have hook-up

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
Well, well, at last something I know a little about, vacuums, oh yes indeed. For chockswayhay, Hoover is a make, so is Dyson, Electrolux, and home grown Gtech etc, so on and so forth. They are all vacuum cleaners, and it used to rile me before I retired, when customers used to report a problem with their Hoover cleaner, as I would turn up expecting to see a Hoover branded machine, only to find out it was another brand altogether, aahhh. . .

Back to subject, the best hand held vac, we use an old Vax, Wendy loves it, but at the end of the day the choice is yours, you make your choice, pays your hard earned, and enjoy the pleasure of vacuuming away:)

Flook

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Saw this thread earlier, and have just returned from Argos with a Dyson DC35, absolutely brilliant piece of kit, hoovered my lounge with it and it picked up stuff that the corded (and quite old) dyson didn't!

On offer at the moment at an eye watering £199.99

Worth more than my van :):):):).Bought the cheapest cylinder cleaner ARGOS had,,about £25.. brilliant....BUSBY.

yewtree

Free Member
Feb 23, 2013
Gainsborough
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
5 years
Hi.. We bought a Beldray from The Range for £19.99. Mains power and can be used as an upright or small handheld. Dismantles to a small box. We have a Dyson at home and the boss rates the Beldray possibly as good. We have a small dog and the small filter needs cleaning regularly so we bought a spare off Ebay.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I just bought this one..

$_1.JPG

and it arrived today.. almost like brand new.. and complete with one brand new paper bag.. in original box.. I doubt it had been used more than a dozen times.. not a scratch on the plastic.. beater brushes like brand new..

tried it out in the van and it works a treat.. picked up dog hair from the door mat , sand and grit from the floor like magic ..

and it ran off the 200w Sterling inverter .. no problem.

I ordered 8 spare bags from Amazon.. about 50p each also a couple of spare drive belts.. £8 the lot

for 30 notes.. you can't beat it ..

Martin OSullivan

Free Member
Sep 7, 2013
Hornchurch Essex
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Self Built
Exp
Hi.. We bought a Beldray from The Range for £19.99. Mains power and can be used as an upright or small handheld. Dismantles to a small box. We have a Dyson at home and the boss rates the Beldray possibly as good. We have a small dog and the small filter needs cleaning regularly so we bought a spare off Ebay.
Any links to this one??

Apr 23, 2010
Katikati, New Zealand
Funster No
We bought a Black & Decker PAV1205..... brilliant. It's got a very long 12V lead, flexible hose for the nooks and crannies, and packs away into a fairly small bag (provided). Only niggle was we had to add a small nozzle for reaching into small gaps. See Broken Link Removed

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
I bought a brilliant lightweight vacuum at pound stretcher a few weeks ago for £19.99. It can be either a hand held or full size. Is light and compact with a 1000w motor and coped brilliantly when we did our trip to France recently. I love it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back