what have you had for your tea (1 Viewer)

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Had friends round in the week and had lots of scrummy cheeses left so we had a lovelyQuite decadent and not good for the waist line but boy did we enjoy it! :Smile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Pulled Pork

This is really lovely. You get a piece of pork, the cheapest you can find, and seal it well, either in foil or a roasting bag or both, and pop it in the oven on a very low heat, I used 125-140, and just let it roast away all day. I'd say 6 hours minimum. When it comes out you can just pull it apart into shreds with 2 forks and it looks like duck does in peking duck. The fat has melted and it is just yummy. There are quite a few recipes on the web. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
This is really lovely. You get a piece of pork, the cheapest you can find, and seal it well, either in foil or a roasting bag or both, and pop it in the oven on a very low heat, I used 125-140, and just let it roast away all day. I'd say 6 hours minimum. When it comes out you can just pull it apart into shreds with 2 forks and it looks like duck does in peking duck. The fat has melted and it is just yummy. There are quite a few recipes on the web. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

I've done a Mexican version of this and served it with tortillas and salsa, it was lovely ::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Tea, you an afford TEA, you're making far too much money these are times of austerity, poverty and pestilance.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Tonight I am having Jamie Oliver's home made burgers.

It's in his 20 minute meal recipe book apparently.

Isabel has been in the kitchen for at least half an hour and I can't smell any cooking yet::bigsmile:

This happens at least twice a week at the moment:Doh:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
roast beef and trimmings::bigsmile:

I think it was intended as a ploy by my wife...to rub salt into a wound that didnt happen:ROFLMAO:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Elk pie roast pots and veggies, great:thumb:

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Homemade king prawn curry, samosa's. onion bargi, followed by homemade baileys ice cream :Smile:. Lashings of champagne , why? m8s birthday .
One of his presents was a giraffe onecie:Eeek: (sp)did he wear it? , no but most of us did .Pics not to follow:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back