what good is MIN number?????? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Just purchased our new motorhome (well not actually new but new to us).
We have purchased it privately and so have carried out a full HPI check and having read all about the MIN numbers stamped on motorhomes for extra security have tried to get this checked as well only to find that only trade members can do this:Eeek: The chap I spoke to at HPI had never heard of it and the girl I spoke to at Minder UK told me that this information was only avaliable to dealers and could not be checked by members of the public, so we have to take a chance on that then!
Will be visiting John Cross in the New Year for a few extras to be fitted I think:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Now we have the sad task of selling our 1993 Hymer B594, a wonderfull van and in really good nick for her age with loads of extras. We will be really sorry to see her go:cry::cry::cry: and can only hope that someone will love her as much as us.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
HPI checks

As a note - they only cover up to £ 30,000!!!

S

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
OK Jackie & Tony it's great that you finally found your new m/h:Cool::yeah:...........
............but after all the suspense are you going to tell us what it is.:secret:

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
OK Jackie & Tony it's great that you finally found your new m/h:Cool::yeah:...........
............but after all the suspense are you going to tell us what it is.:secret:
will tell you & post pics after we have picked it up on Friday - not wanting to tempt fate!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back