What everyone doing this winter? (1 Viewer)

Feb 5, 2020
Stone, Staffs.
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2017
I would expect once the snow arrives that will change. Still cant decide between Montegenevre or Huttopia at Bourg saint maurice.
The snow has already arrived in Obergurgl and Solden and its making me twitchy. This bloody virus is doing my head in.:mad:
Skied both those resorts and can say that Les Arcs is by far the most extensive but... if you are traveling in school holiday time beware of the massive queues on the roads to Bourg saint Maurice, we had 4 hours added to the journey on the way there and 3 on the way back. Change-over day is a Saturday too so traveling on a Sunday will help! The facilities at Huttopia are pretty comprehensive too and from what we could see of the Aire at Montegenevre from the chair lift it was pretty basic.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We motorhome at Champ du Moulin in Venosc at Easter. It is the village below Les Deux Alpes. Well worth a look. Didn’t get there this year obviously but hopefully our chalet in St Foy will be ok at New Year.
Obviously New Year ain’t happening but the company has transferred our deposits to next year. I have tentatively just booked the Chunnel for Easter next year as well as the campsite. Cup most definitely half full......and all fingers crossed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back